Uhhh...duh, I had a rule on the CP interface that allowed all.  That
test box is currently powered off, but I pretty much promise that was
the issue (at least for me).  It's too late tonight, long day at work,
but I'll confirm this tomorrow after pulling down the latest firmware
which fixes the redirect placement (which didn't affect me) and
contains a few fixes for some other stuff I'm working on.

--Bill