Scott Ullrich ha scritto:

I solved putting a blocking rule in lan to stop port 138.
No more interrupt storm as you can see from top:

last pid: 2266; load averages: 0.15, 0.05, 0.04 up 0+00:29:37 18:33:12
22 processes:  1 running, 21 sleeping
CPU states: 0.0% user, 0.8% nice, 3.1% system, 0.4% interrupt, 95.7% idle
Mem: 13M Active, 7492K Inact, 10M Wired, 24K Cache, 9824K Buf, 86M Free
Swap:

regards, Rodolfo

Any chance of doing a tcpdump and see if a packet appears to be stuck in a loop?

Scott