On Sep 15, 2005, at 12:20 PM, Chris Buechler wrote:

But, now that I look back again at your comment, if you're talking about the local PPTP user database,

Yes, precisely. The WatchGuard FireBox exported them as hashed in its configuration export, so I'm sure it can be done.

Also, one more feature enhancement: on the IPsec status page, the "create" and "last" times of the current connections would be helpful. Right now I have to run the command setkey -D and look them up the hard way (I have a remote network flapping and see many repeat connections).

Vivek Khera, Ph.D.
+1-301-869-4449 x806