I will be happy to give you all the info I have, just not sure what you need. :)

Todd
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Ullrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <support@pfsense.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Argg! My PfSense just died!

I have no idea without knowing more information.

Scott

On 9/20/05, Mojo Jojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, I did read all of the post..

This does hopefully keep the boot issues from occurring again but..

The even bigger question I still have is why did PfSense just stop working
in the middle of doing it's business?

As mentioned, I made a bunch of config changes and all was fine, PF
continued routing and filtering traffic to a from my servers. I made one
last change which was simply an allow all in and out of a particular server,
once I did this everything worked fine for about two minutes then all
traffic stopped passing through Pfs. I could still move around the GUI fine
but all other functions of PfS were dead as a doornail. This is scary
considering I have no explanation as to why it happen.

I have the box with me, fixed the boot issue and I guess I will go put it
back in place at the office later and hope it doesn't die again in the
middle of the night :)

See what I am saying? It's not just the boot issue, it's the issue that
caused me to reboot in the first place.

Todd