To: <support@pfsense.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Argg! My PfSense just died!

See my last message regarding what NICS are plugged in, I didn't explain that quite right earlier :)

As for logs, the GUI on shows the last 100 or so log entries (even when I tell it to give me more, I think). With log viewing from the GUI limited I assume I need to look at some logs at the shell prompt. What are the names and locations of the logs that would be useful for me to look at?

Thanks!

Todd
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Ullrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>