and if you (or anyone else) don't know how to use the wiki, it's really very simple once you know a few basic things. Just take a minute and read through the HowToWiki entry I wrote yesterday.
http://wiki.pfsense.com/wikka.php?wakka=HowToWiki

Scott Ullrich wrote:

Yes, that would be outstanding.   Feel free to mark it up on wiki.pfsense.com

Thanks!!