Create one in /usr/local/sbin and update the code in
/etc/inc/interfaces.inc to put the appropriate line in mpd.conf.  Be
warned that interfaces.inc will get replaced on every upgrade, make a
patch that auto-detects if there's a custom linkdown script and adds
it to the config and we'll consider it for inclusion.

--Bill