On 10/22/05, Imre Ispanovits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that on the "Diagnostics: DHCP leases" page all static leases
> (I have only this kind) shows as offline.
> I am using v.88 CF image on a PC (Bao's image), but I guess that this is not
> Cf dependent.

_all_ of them?  Even the one for the machine you are connecting to the
admin interface from?  The "online/offline" comes directly from the
ARP cache of the firewall - online really just means it's active, but
active was already taken (and I couldn't come up with a better name
for what active did).  If someone can come up with better wording for
the 'active' lease, which is just a lease that isn't expired (ie.
someone actually has a valid lease on it), then I'll change the
online/offline text to active/inactive (which really makes more sense
for what it's checking).