On 10/27/05, Szasz Revai Endre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yesss,
> Finally the release which will fix those nasty stuff in the kernel now
> providing full uniprocessor usage. Because the kernel of the 5.x didn't
> really support uniprocessors from scratch, it was just a tare-down from SMP.
>
> Okay first bug, even if it's not core pfsense, is the squid package, it
> still doesn't treat that ACL list problem.
> I think Bill won't have time to play with the traffic shaper enabling users
> to use multiple parent queues. The rest of the traffic shaper interface
> superb, thanks Bill!

I move in 4 days, I plan on spending every last second I can before
the move hammering on the shaper.  For 1.0 I'm going to remove the
ability to custom create queues - sorry, it's part of the issue.  The
wizard will be required to generate a shaper config (custom rules
after the fact will still be supported), so please hammer at rules and
the wizard - I'll work on any fixes for that for release.  I've got
some good ideas for post 1.0, alot of them will make it into the code
soon, just in HEAD, not in RELENG_1.