To: <support@pfsense.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] WRAP/PfSense & PCMCIA :)

I would like to see support for some form of the Verizon cards.  I have
thought of making a wireless internet router using pfsense and the
Verizon cellular broadband service.

Robert

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 03:01 -0600, Mojo Jojo wrote:
Has anyone considered trying to get a WRAP and PfSense working with a PCMCIA
interface and the Verizon wireless cards?

I have been thinking about this for a while and thought it would be worth a
post to see what sort of trouble I could stir up :)

I have already been successful getting the cards to work in Linux, just
really need the PCMCIA interface with CardBus support.

Maybe a MiniPCI to PCMCIA converter? Beats me..

Thoughts?