I am trying to replace a FireBox Firewall with pfsense.  Our current
setup has 5 static IP addresses.  The range is xxx.xxx.xxx.138-142.  On
the firebox (which has a limited way of entering things anyway) this is
specified 162.39.251.138/29 and thme it uses aliases.  How should I set
these up so that I can select the different IP addresses for NAT
entries.  I tried them individually and one the .139 works. and I tried
them using the /29 like the firebox but that only shows one address.
Could someone give me a clue here?

Robert