Hi,

Im new to pfsense and have two machines running 0.92 both with 2x Dual Port 100+ Intel Management adaptors. I cannot for the life of me get load balancing working. Here is how I have them setup:

left.pfsense

fxp1   Lan
fxp2   Cross Over cable to right.pfsense for sync
fxp3   DMZ Servers
fxp4   WAN

right.pfsense

fxp1   Lan
fxp2   Cross Over cable to right.pfsense for sync
fxp3   DMZ Servers
fxp4   WAN

On my internal lan and wan I have carp's setup with virtual ip's. I wish to use one of my virtual ip's to load balance mail to 2 servers on my internal lan. I have it all setup as per on the wiki but I cannot get anything through to the mailservers on the internal lan. I have a firewall rule which allows * to connect to the virtual ip on port 25.

Any ideas? please help.

Lee