Of course I fully understand they can be spoofed, and way too easily, too.
Anyway that's not the point, why did it let a client access the
captive portal, when there are static arp entries enabled, and that
client (ip and mac) isn't defined in any of the arp entries?
I have the arp table filled till ip 30, so how come someone can access
it who isn't in there? Isn't the static arp entry definition that,
which allows only clients in this list to make connections to the
server?