Just wanted to report that after many miserable weeks/months of trying to get PfSense to run in any sort of stable/production situation on 3 different PC's, I finally bought a WRAP a few weeks ago and I couldn't be happier!

While on any of the three PC's my PfSense box would go down anywhere between 0-8 times a night. Sometimes it would last 2 or 3 days without going down but sometimes it would go into fits where it would go down over and over ever 10 minutes, it would do this 10-12 times in a row before staying up.

I was about to give up on the product when I purchased a WRAP, since putting PfSense on the WRAP with basically the same config as before, I have had nothing but sheer joy!

I am going on 17 days of straight uptime without so much as a hiccup.

I don't know what was up with my three different pieces of hardware and PfSense but I do know that all is well now running 0.88 on the WRAP.

So, the purpose of my post is to let you folks know if you are have stability issues in a production environment and really want to get to a better place quickly, BUY A WRAP!

No I do not get anything out of this, just trying to save others from going through the pain I did and go straight to the Joy of a stable PfSense solution.

Hope this helps some of you.

--Todd