Thanks for the info, but pfSense should run fine on other hardware than WRAPS
as well AND it actually DOES run stable on other hardware as well. The WRAP is
a very fine device, I agree, but if it comes to pushing larger loads you need
something with more power under the hood (a WRAP does 28+ mbit/s with maxed out
CPU). Can you provide info about the 3 other systems that caused all these
troubles? Maybe someone might find it useful for avoiding some components or
replacing some parts to get stability?

Holger