Yeah, exactly! Another twist to is acutally then have CARP on top of the whole
thing for failover firewalls :) I knew I would have to use Virtual IPs, but
im still confused on how I would define the new default gateway for the
second subnet, and also I might have to setup a second LAN subnet so I can
NAT the whole thing. Im seeing if they can give me each subnet over a
seperate VLAN, since then I have two "interfaces" per say. Any ideals though
on my gateway issue and the second private subnet for NAT pruposes. Google
seems no help since I think no one is doing this really, heh.

Thanks
Bad

On Monday 06 February 2006 08:52, Bill Marquette wrote:
> On 2/6/06, Scott Ullrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Woops, try this link:
> > http://www.pfsense.org/mirror.php?section=tutorials/policybased_multiwan/
> >policybased_multiwan.pdf

> > > Should work just fine.
> > >
> > > See
> > > http://www.pfsense.org/mirror.php?section=tutorials/policybased_multiwa
> > >n/policybased_multiwan.pdffor more information.
>
> Sounds more like he wants virtual IPs than multiple WAN connections.
> That's doable too :)
>
> --Bill

Thank You

Brad Bendy