My systems are similar to Lex. I have run pfSense on them.

To make pfSense working on these, which basically are PC, except
that CF on the secondary IDE, you will need to make two changes:

1. I found that grub is easier to be made pfSense bootable.
FreeBSD bootloader is hit-and-miss for me.

2. Modify the /erc/fstab to boot from /dev/ad2, instead of /dev/ad0.

I have some older images built specifically for these, at the URL,
http://shopping.hacom.net/catalog/pub/pfsense/

I have a script there, mkflash.sh, that I have used to
build them.

I'll see if I have some time to build new images in the next
couple of days.

Thanks.
Bao

On Mon, February 6, 2006 8:04 am, Bill Marquette wrote:
> Not supported at this time:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=pfsense-support&m=113276803329883&w=2
>
> --Bill
>
> On 2/6/06, David Barbero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi all.
>>
>> I have several Lex-System machines which come prepared to work with a CF
>> card in them. I have proven to put an image of pfsense in them and they
>> do
>> not have support, but the images of monowall they work perfectly.
>>
>> ¿There is some plan to generate official images for these systems?
>>
>> If there are no plans for it, could put me to it in my free time...
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> --
>> "Linux is for people who hate Windows, BSD is for
>> people who love UNIX"
>> "Social Engineer -> Because there is no patch for human stupidity"

Best Regards.
Bao C. Ha
Hacom OpenBrick Distributor USA http://www.hacom.net
voice: (714) 530-8817 fax: (714) 530-8818
8D66 6672 7A9B 6879 85CD 42E0 9F6C 7908 ED95 6B38