Thanks for the update.  I just spent a number of hours on the shaper
and think I found the problem.  This does appear to be an OS level bug
but I've sort of worked around it in our config.  Beta 2 is just
around the corner, the fixes, which require the wizard to be re-run
(I've enforced this for those upgrading), will show up there (or if
anyones willing to apply a patch -
http://www.pfsense.com/~billm/20060225-shaper-fixes.diff - requires
re-running of wizard and possible reboot).  I removed the upperlimit
setting from the wizard - it's still available in the UI for those
that wish to break their config as I'm hoping we'll get some
resolution from the FreeBSD side on this soon.

--Bill