I had to do the exact same thing. I have a pfsense box at home and a test pfsense box at work. (great work btw folks, love pfsense) I have 6 different subnets and had to build a tunnel for each one. I wish there was a way to build one tunnel and then just add static routes to the various subnets. (i don't have static ip's at home so every once in a while i need to change the ip on the tunnels)

I worked with Checkpoint FW-1 a few years ago (on Solaris) and had to add the routes to various subnets at the Solaris command line and then add the routes via the gui. Actually had a script that would add the routes in the event of a reboot of the firewall. I wonder if pfsense could work this way?