I have a set of 6 public IP addresses
I set up pfSense with an internal IP in the 10.0.0.x range and use an
external IP
All is good except I can not port forward to my mailserver or webserver.

I have been to the Firewall: NAT: Port Forward tab and set up the port
forward (including the addition of the firewall rule)

In NAT I see the following

IF  Proto  Ext. port range   NAT IP                 Int. port range
Description
WAN TCP    80 (HTTP)         10.0.0.10              25 (SMTP)
Mailserver
                             ext.: 80.176.108.60)

In Rules I see the following rule

Proto  Source  Port  Destination   Port      Gateway  Description
TCP      *         *     10.0.0.10     25 (SMTP) *        NAT Mail server

When I plug my PC into the ADSL hub and give it one of my static IP
addresses I can ping my router's external IP but I can not telnet to port
25.

The same setup works with my old Linux smoothwall box (i.e. I can telnet to
port 25)

I also want to add a rule to drop and log all outbound SMTP that does not
originate from a machine in my mailservers group. I set up the group
mailservers to include the requisite machines. I add the following rule to
LAN

TCP      ! MailServers           25 (SMTP)       *       *       *      Block
in not mailserver

I reload the rules but still I can telnet out to my ISP's mailserver

C:\Documents and Settings\rob>telnet post.demon.co.uk 25
220 anchor-post-33.mail.demon.net ESMTP Tue, 02 May 2006 15:33:21 +0000
quit
221 anchor-post-33.mail.demon.net closing connection
Connection to host lost.
C:\Documents and Settings\rob>

I am running Beta 3