> Thats why you should go for Kiwi (Google it) if you don't have any
> Linux/BSD hosts present...
> It will handle all your needs - up to emergency mail if 'things go wrong'...

Yep but it's for winders, no good, no such thing here.

> For security: take the log out of the Gateway/Firewall (pfSense) - when it
> goes down - you'll know WHY.

All very well, but the choice is a Linux desktop, which when turned off
is even less likely to tell me why pfsense went down, and a play web
server (also Linux), which doesn't look like a great choice to me
either. But the pfsense box has 2GB disk space, 1.93GB free - disk space
is a non-issue.

Regards,

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/     Please do not CC list postings to me.