Ebay wrote:
Wow, thanks.  This is a great program.  I have one question / Bug.  HAVP does
not seem
to work with load balancing.  Is there anyone out there who knows a workaround
for
this.

I have not yet thought about that. I will check that and if it's feasible I
will enable it
in HAVP package.

Oh, and should ClamAV always be running. Mine runs for a little while and then shuts down. I don't know if this is normal.

clamd daemon is not running, havp directly uses clamlib library. How did you
find that it
runs a little while and then shutsdown?

raj