On 5/26/06, Scott Ullrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay if nobody has anything else rolling I need hard numbers on what
to implement.  What are we going with...?

Let's try to keep this from flaming each other and keep it
constructive if possible.  Either way this issue must change for 1.1.

I'm about to deploy openntp at work on some of my really high
interrupt boxes that ISC ntpd can't keep in sync.  I'll let you know
how that goes in a week or two.  In our testing, on lightly loaded
boxes ISC did a better job keeping the machines completely in sync,
however when they started to drift excessively, openntp seemed to do a
better job.  Time (hah, pun not intended!) will tell I 'spose.