(INT15) issue.  I believe that the particular version of the BIOS code
that belongs to the particular version of the Geode that Nokia use in
their IP1xx-series has a problem which can be fixed by use of patch
#3.

pfSense runs fine on Soekris and Wrap boards
which all have Geode CPUs.

Which model, GX or NX?
The Geode GX is based on a Cyrix 6x86 CPU, while the NX is a Mobile Athlon.

(What stepping/version is the CPU, companion chip and BIOS modules?)

m0n0 which is based on Freebsd 4.x runs
fine on these devices afaik.

Unfortunately I want to use features from pfSense that are not
available in m0n0wall.

So, in short, if anyone has a working build environment and the
knowledge to build pfSense, I'm still very interested in an ISO :-).