On 6/14/06, Holger Goetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 can somebody help me here?
 I'm replacing the current pfSense box (2800-Athlon desktop w/ 3 D-Link GBit
NICs) with a Acrosser AR-B1662 based 19" box (4 build-in NICs).  I don't
want to loose the usage data of the old box, but still a fresh install will
tidy up old unused config date etc... So my question is where is the usage
data displayed in the RRD graphs stored? would it be enough to simply copy
that data across??

On the old box:

tar cvPzf /root/rrddata.tgz /var/db/rrd/

Copy /root/rrddata.tgz off the box using exec.php

Copy the rrddata.tgz to the new box and use exec.php to upload, it
will end up in /tmp/

Now do:
mkdir -p /var/db/rrd
tar xvPzf/tmp/rrddata.tgz -C /var/db/rrd

Done!