Ive download the cvs files, and upload them to our (test) PFsense machine and select PPPOe on the OPT port. I know the files are still under development. The error that we are getting if we select PPPOE on the OPT port are:

The following input errors were detected:
The field 'IP address' is required.
The field 'Subnet bit count' is required.

And by the option "PPPoE configuration"  it goes automatically to PPPOA?

2006/7/11, Scott Ullrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 7/11/06, Tunge2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> where can i find this files?
>
> http://cvstrac.pfsense.com/chngview?cn=9301
>
> ps. we are running PFsense RC1

They are not ready yet.  It's our development tree.