Von: Holger Bauer
Gesendet: Di 08.08.2006 15:12
An: support@pfsense.com
Betreff: RE: [pfSense Support] filter rules for frickin pptp

It has nothing to do with pptp from LAN. It only is a limitation for accessing the SAME pptp server at the same time by different clients natted through the same pfsense. You can access as many different pptpserverv from different clients natted through a pfsense. I somehow have a feeling there is some confusion about what frickin can solve and what the original problem is...

Holger