Robert has about the _only_ legitimate use for this feature.  And an
interesting network layout to boot.  I suspect we don't allow for
duplicate VHIDs though which would be required to make this work.
Other than that, in his case, I'd expect that this should more or less
"do the right thing" - as long as he isn't planning on handling
inbound traffic :)

--Bill