I have a user who sits outside of our Office network.  I need to open up a
port for them to access Filemaker Through.  I want to eventually get a VPN
setup, but he has a Mac and I am not certain of how well the VPN will work
with X.4 right now.  I don't really have time to get this setup.  I thought
I would see about opening the ports up for him.

He is on a Dynamic DSL connection.  He travels frequently.  What is involved
in setting up a script which can be run every minute which will check a
dynDNS name and insert the correct IP # in to the rule I have setup for him
to access this port through the firewall?

I have this successfully working on a linux box with a hosts.allow script
running and inserting the correct IP# so he can ssh into a server remotely.

Thanks

--
Heath Henderson