On 9/19/06, Heath Henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is probably a question which doesn't require an answer, but I am a
little leary about updating to the
http://www.pfsense.com/~sullrich/1.0-SNAPSHOT-09-18-06/

I was curious of how to go about the udpate.  I see two files which look
like they might be the update files.  One is

Pfsense.img and the other is fullupdate.

Please advise.  I haven't done any updates yet.  We have RC2 built Aug1 of
2006.  No updates have yet been applied.

Hmm, there is a README in the same directory that explains quite a bit.