Good morning all,
    I upgraded from rc2 to 1.0-SNAPSHOT-09-21-06 built on Sat Sep 23
00:46:42 UTC 2006. Since that time I have seen sporadic issues
connecting to my openvpn server running on TCP/443 (I tried 80 as
well) stright connect and through a proxy. And at present it has just
stopped working. The connectivity was working fine w/o a fw rule to
permit the traffic on rc2, I added one just to be sure the traffic was
being permitted to the openvpn daemon. The traffic makes it there. How
can I increase the logging on the openvpn daemon to see, in more
detail, what is going on?  The openvpn client tells me ""recv_line:
TCP port read timeout expired" and I can see the client attempting to
reconnect. (client version is Openvpn gui v1.03). Anyone seen anything
like this?  I am tempted to rollback and see if rc2 works w/o issue.
Any feedback would be great, thanks.

    Wade B

--
"Integrity is more important than perception management"
"There are two kinds of pain, the pain of change and the pain of never changing"