Try the image from the 27th.  Your a day behind me.

On 9/28/06, Captain Bablam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Scott,
    The issue remains in the snapshot listed below. For
troubleshooting purposes I will send the server side logs and client
side logs, any other information you would like to see?  In addition
the RC2 worked fine for about 12 hours, I disconnected and then tried
to reconnect, I never could get it to reconnect. Thanks.

    Wade B

On 9/26/06, Scott Ullrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 9/26/06, Captain Bablam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Upon rolling back to RC2 everything works as it did before.
>
> I fixed a cache invalidation error earlier.
>
> Please test http://www.pfsense.com/~sullrich/1.0-SNAPSHOT-09-26-06/
>
> Scott

"Integrity is more important than perception management"
"There are two kinds of pain, the pain of change and the pain of never changing"