Good afternoon all,
     I am seeing two strange behaviours since upgrading to RC3;

1. FW rules will not apply without a restart of the firewall. I have
never seen this on the platform. I can actually see (denies in this
case) entries in the log for the rule(s) that were removed. My
rulebase is stable now (after  a reboot) what information can I send
the group when I see this again? Also has anyone else experienced
this?

2. Openvpn is restarting, from the server side and client side logs it
looks like the issue is server side. The error message on the client
side is;
"Tue Oct 10 11:50:01 2006 [host.domain.com] Inactivity timeout
(--ping-restart), restarting"

Server side error is;
"openvpn[357]: username/pub.ip.add.ress:15470 Connection reset, restarting [0]

I have had the tunnel drop and re-establish 9 times since about 8:30
this morning. I have seen it stay up for as long as an hour and also
less than 10 min.

     -W

--
"Integrity is more important than perception management"
"There are two kinds of pain, the pain of change and the pain of never changing"