Title: Message
Hi,

I have been very miserable trying to figure out what went wrong I am able to repeat the error as follow:

1. I followed the instructions on this url: http://wiki.pfsense.com/wikka.php?wakka=BuildingpFSense
2. When I reached the step to run "./cvsup_current", it went smoothly and an iso file is generated.
3. I tried to run "./build_iso.sh", it went smoothly and an iso file is generated as well.
4. After I reboot my FreeBSD 6.1 (this is where the problem came), I chrooted into /usr/jails/pfsense and try to run the script "./build_iso.sh". Errors were generated as follow:

? builder_scripts/conf/packages
#### Building world for i386 architecture ####
NO_BUILDWORLD set, skipping build
#### Building kernel for i386 architecture ####
NO_BUILDKERNEL set, skipping build
#### Installing world for i386 architecture ####
*** Signal 15

Stop in /home/pfsense/freesbie2.
script: openpty: no such file or directory

Regards,
Kelvin