Guys,

Great product, however I appear to be losing packets when traversing the firewall and Im not sure wether or not this should be happening.

Let me give you some background.

I have 2 pfsense boxes running on p4 3Ghz 2Gb RAM HP Servers with 4 interfaces in each.

Sitting behind the pfsense boxes are 3 freebsd boxes running web services.

From the WAN when we perfom a simple test (approx 6 packets per second) to the web services we intermittently experience packet loss to the extent that our test fails. If I turn the firewall off in pfsense this issue goes away.

Hopefully someone can shed some light of this little problem

CHeers

This email and any attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return email,
and destroy the original message together with any copies made of it,
electronic or printed.

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg