I don't have a suggestion - but do make sure your floppy image file is
formatted fat12 already - I had that problem with both pfsense and m0n0wall
inside vmware when I was testing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anderson Carli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 29 December 2006 6:53 a.m.
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] floppy drive doesn't work in MS Virtual Server
2005 R2

I'm using pfsense in a Virtual Server, It works well, but I'm having some
problems on shutdown, sometimes the disk went broken.
So I decided to use it on direct from CD image, but the freebsd doesn't
recognize the Floppy as related here:

It is possible to apply this patch in pfsese distribution, or there is
another way to solve this problem (broken disk on hot shutdown)?

Thanks,
Anderson