I am new to PFSense firewall and Snort, but very familar with
firewall/security technology in general.  I was using IPCop with Snort
enabled but switched to PFSense once I used monowall (For VPN Support)
and found out PFSense built on monowall by adding intrusion detection.
My IPCop Snort service detected many signatures, but PFSense's Snort
service has yet to detect anything in its logs.  It seems like I should
see something.  I can't find any docs on this, but a little advice would
be great.
It looks as if the service is running, I just don't know if it is doing
anything.
Thanks, Bill