On 2/5/07, Bill Roth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am sure something just isn't set right.  Is there any documentation on
snort for PFSense, or should I just use the standard docs

There are no docs currently.  Use the standard docs.

Also, are you sure that you have enough memory when running in
ac-sparsebands?  It will ramp up to 400-500 megs and drop back down to
a lower number and if not enough ram is available snort will simply
exit.