Scott Ullrich wrote:
On 3/15/07, Ying Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The latest snort I see is STABLE, 2.6.1.3_2, platform: 1.0. I did a
uninstall , refresh pkg_mgr.php page.

Should I upgrade to the latest PFSense snapshot? Thanks!

Not sure that this is necessary if it works partially.  We have only
suggested upgrading when packages are severely broken.

Scott

If a upgrade of pfsense is not necessary, then I did have the latest snort package installed. I can't seems to find much documentation on snort2c either, or a sample white list.

- Ying