On 3/22/07, Dimitri Rodis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't mean the traffic shaper *wizard*, I'm talking about the traffic
shaper itself. (I can config the rules myself if that means it will
function on bridged connections)

I know what you're asking.  Since the wizard is the supported method
of creating rules, it's the one I'm going to answer for.  You can hand
craft rules that should work for bridged mode.  As I said, take a
close look at the rules, it'll be obvious what's broken.

Sorry if I'm being dense here, just trying to understand the limitation
(or misinterpretation as it were).