Hi All,

I´m folowing the documentation (http://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Multi-Wan/Load-Balancing) to setup a Multi-Wan/Load Balancing environment, however after create the pool, I´m getting a error when I click on Apply button:

Warning: unlink(/tmp/Wan1BalanceWan2.pool): No such file or directory in /etc/inc/vslb.inc on line 104

WAN and OPT1 is current using static IP´s. WAN is using fxp module and OPT1 is using xl module.

1.0.1-SNAPSHOT-03-15-2007
built on Fri Mar 23 05:07:13 EDT 2007

--
Diego