Ok, thank you. I will test this and report any problems.

Diego

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Ullrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <support@pfsense.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Multi-Wan/Load Balancing

On 3/29/07, Diego Morato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,

    I´m folowing the documentation
(http://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Multi-Wan/Load-Balancing) to setup a
Multi-Wan/Load Balancing environment, however after create the pool, I´m
getting a error when I click on Apply button:

Warning: unlink(/tmp/Wan1BalanceWan2.pool): No such file or directory in
/etc/inc/vslb.inc on line 104

WAN and OPT1 is current using static IP´s. WAN is using fxp module and OPT1
is using xl module.

Thanks for the report.  It is cosmetic only and should now be fixed.

Scott