Hi,

    I have two remote offices connected through frame relay. This frame
relay is connected directly on the switches. Now I need to install a backup
connection because this frame relay eventually goes down. I installed
pfsense in all remote offices connected to the Internet with cable
connection and configured ipsec tunnels. With this new layout I want frame
relay as primary link with the offices and when it goes down the ipsec
tunnels will be the primary connection. How do I do this? Considering frame
relay and pfsense is connected in LAN and I can´t change this.
    Acctualy the frame relay router is the default gateway of the LAN, I´m
thinking in change this to the pfsense and work with static routes. Create a
static route to say to reach remote offices go through frame relay router
and delete this route when the frame relay is unavailable. I´ve tested this
but traffic always go through the ipsec tunnels. Any help are welcome!

--
Diego