From: "Chris Buechler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <support@pfsense.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 4:18 AM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Diagnostic ARP Table

Tortise wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have three statically assigned TiVo's on the pfSense routed LAN with unique
> ARP's soft defined on the Linux OS they run.
>
> The ARP entries appear intermittently in the pfSense Diagnostics ARP table,
> typically one is shown and the other generally are
> not,
> although occassionally 2 may be shown.

Depends on what they're talking to and when. Things only show up in the
ARP table when they have recently communicated to or through the
firewall (and at that only if they're on a broadcast domain directly
connected to the firewall, but yours obviously are). If you see one not
showing up, if you ping the LAN IP or something on the Internet from the
box that's not showing up and refresh the page, I'm sure it'll be there.
If you do that and it's still not showing up, there may be an issue.