On 4/21/07, Kelvin Chiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Bill,

I suppose I did, unless there are something I was not aware. I created a
VLAN on the NIC, and assign the VLAN ID to OPT1 in the interface menu.

Well, I dunno what rules you have, so I can't comment on whether you
did it right or not.  Most people will tag both the opt and the lan
interface and use the physical interface purely for sending out 802.1q
frames, not also have an IP subnet sitting on it.