How do i do advanced routing help pleas for pptp server to windows file
server  the two ip's is 192.168.16.1 that is the pptp server add and the lan
fileserver is 192.168.1.5

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vaughn L. Reid III" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <support@pfsense.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] help pptp plz

Sorry for the confusion, I should have been slightly more explicit in my
previous reply.

I was trying to explain that, on my pfsense box, I have allow everything
from everywhere to everywhere on my PPTP interface in the firewall
rules.  On my machine, I know that I have this type of setup because a *
symbol appears in each of the fields:
Proto   Source          Port    Destination     Port    Gateway
Schedule

Vaughn

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:54:00 +0200, "Rainer Duffner"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
Arthur Mitchell wrote:
> what is asterisks?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asterisk