The telnet server probably has no route back to 192.168.1.0/24.
You'll need to either add a route on that machine pointing back at
your OPT interface or use advanced outbound nat and nat the traffic
from your 192.168.1.0/24 network to something (like the 172.22.99.197
address of your firewall) that is reachable by the telnet server.

--Bill