On 5/7/07, Matthew Grooms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The racoon binary was obviously compiled with NATT support on a system
that had the kernel patch applied. Otherwise it wouldn't be attempting
to set the UDP_ENCAP_ESPINUDP_NON_IKE socket option doesn't exist in
udp.h until the patch is applied ...

Yes, you are correct.  Whoever made the default option to check NAT-T
support should really consider reverting this.  We now build all of
the binaries on each image run.  Having that as the default does not
seem like a sane way of working this considering that someone has to
add support to the kernel.  I will look at a way to modify our port to
ensure it does not include NAT-T support.

Scott