I've disabled NATT support in the client and no change... Does anyone else use the Shrewsoft IPSEC client but do not have these problems? Is it a possibility I'm having problems since my pfSense box is on a dynamic PPPoE connection?

If I am able to somehow resolve this, I would be more than happy to do a how-to!!!

--Tim
The only reason I can think of, off the top of my head, that would cause the setsockopt UDP_ENCAP_ESPINUDP_NON_IKE error message is if Yvans NAT-T patch was not applied cleanly to the FreeBSD sources. Was a full kernel+userland compile+install completed after the patch was applied?

You could try disabling NATT support in the Shrew Soft Client and see if you still get that error. Not sure if it will help :| If you do get this resolved and are still having problems getting the Client to connect, I would be happy to lend a hand with the configuration and trouble shooting if you will compile and post some helpful info for other users.

-Matthew