Martin,

    Actually this is exactly what I want.  I want to shape the entire
OpenVPN tunnel entirely.  This is because I will only be passing VoIP
traffic within this tunnel.  Therefore, if I want to run my VoIP OpenVPN
tunnel over the standard port 1194 then I would like to shape all
traffic on port 1194.  I have tried this by using the wizard, specifying
I want to shape VoIP, and then going and modifying the VoIP shaping
rules to shape only port 1194.  Unfortunately, I never see the traffic
in the VoIP queue when I place calls to our remote offices over the
OpenVPN tunnel.
    Thanks.

Mike